Upon sign up, you will be redirected to CollegeFrog to build your profile.
Once you complete your CollegeFrog profile, you will receive:
- Your resume and profile distributed to every registered firm in your state
- Entry to win an iPad from CollegeFrog *
- Accounting Today online subscription
- Entry into a ThisWayToCPA giveaway for a flip camera or backpack *
- Individual access to Sage 50 Accounting 2014-U.S. Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree) online comprehensive Anytime Learning until May 31, 2013
- Sage 50 Accounting 2014-U.S. Edition product certification at no charge when you pass the exam by May 31, 2013 ($50 value)
- Complimentary 90-day trial to Sage One through May 31, 2013
- 0% Financing on Becker's CPA Exam Review
- One lucky student will receive a half scholarship on Becker's CPA Exam Review *
- 50% off student membership to Institute of Internal Auditors
Once you complete your CollegeFrog profile, you will receive:
- Access to every student's profile in your state
- CollegeFrog free profile, job postings and candidate tracking through April 30, 2013
- Accounting Today online subscription ad entry to win a free registration to the 2013 Growth and Profitability Summit
- Two free MAPCasts from the Association for Accounting Administration
- Sage Accountants Network Membership for the firm for $199 ($449 value) for the first year of membership, available for signup until May 31, 2013
- 35% off regular membership to Institute of Internal Auditors
- Boomer Consulting Talent Development Advantage membership for $595 ($995 value) for the first year of membership, available for signup until July 1st, 2013
- Create a CollegeFrog account before March 29th, 2013
- Build your profile to include your education, honors and awards
- Attach your resume
- Register for webinars
- Your profile and resume will be given directly to the recruiter of every participating firm in your state at the end of National Meet the Firms Week
- Check back as we finalize our schedule
- Create a CollegeFrog account before April 30th, 2013
- Build your employer profile
- Create your first job
- Once National Meet the Firms Week has concluded, you will receive a folder on your pad that includes the profiles and resumes of every participating student in your state
NATIONAL MEET THE FIRMS IS PRESENTED BY:
Accounting Today is the pre-eminent source of news and insight for public accountants, helping them guide their practices into the future with online news updates, daily and weekly electronic newsletters, a monthly magazine, regular Special Reports and our Top 100 series of reports and rankings.
ThisWayToCPA.com is the AICPA’s website for college students and CPA exam candidates. The site offers career advice, interview guidance, exam and licensure tips, salary information, as well as a community of over 38,000 members to interact with. ThisWayToCPA also hosts free AICPA Student Affiliate Memberships and an annual competition for undergraduate students.
The Association for Accounting Administration is a North American organization providing resources, education, support, best practices and a global network to those managing accounting firms. Through our global and local networks we focus on leadership, education and networking, providing members and firms with value, resulting in high quality management and administration.
Becker Professional Education has been the global leader in CPA Exam Review for over 50 years. By utilizing the most effective learning methods and tools, Becker has helped nearly half a million candidates successfully pass the CPA Exam. Becker also offers Continuing Professional Education that covers the most current business issues affecting today’s accounting professionals. For more information on Becker, visit www.becker.com.
CollegeFrog is Match.com meets Monster.com with a Recruitment Management System exclusively built for the Accounting Profession. CollegeFrog enables firms to find students from schools all across the country and students to find firms that do not recruit at their school.
For over 25 years, Sage customers-from start-ups to complex multi-divisional organizations have trusted our software to help run their businesses. Sage offers a choice of flexible, scalable, integrated solutions to manage anything from one aspect of their business software needs to complete solutions linking back and front office operations.
Boomer Consulting, Inc. guides accounting firms to increased performance and profitability by providing unique consulting services, peer-led communities and industry leading intellectual capital. Our unique and powerful solutions target five areas critical to a firm's success: Leadership and Management, Client Development, Talent Development, Technology and Compensation.
The IIA is the internal audit profession’s global voice, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, chief advocate, and principle educator. With over 175,000 members in more than 164 countries, The IIA continually rises to the challenges faced by internal auditors around the world through education, standards and guidance, certification, research, advocacy, and networking opportunities for growth.
Monday 3/25 @ 2pm EST:
Accounting Career Paths Roundtable
- Rita Keller, President and Founder of Keller Advisors
- Robert Raiola, Sports & Entertainment Group Manager at Fazio, Mannuzza, Roche, Tankel, LaPilus
- Sylvia Dion, Founder & Managing Member at PrietoDion Consulting Partners LLC
- Jeff Phillips, Co-Founder and CEO at CollegeFrog
- Sponsored by: The Association for Accounting Administration
- Accounting is one of the most versatile majors and can lead to great career opportunities. You’ll see why in this insightful session with CPAs who have created interesting careers with their accounting degrees. Learn about starting your career in one of the thousands of mid-sized firms and hear from accountants who have specialized in interesting fields, including a sports and entertainment tax expert and a state and local tax consultant.
Tuesday 3/26 @ 2pm EST:
Life As An Internal Auditor
- Erin Morrow, Principal at Grant Thornton Advisory Services
- Sponsored by: The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Did you know that thousands of corporations and accounting firms hire accounting students for internships and entry-level positions in internal audit? Explore this incredible career path in this session sponsored by the Institute of Internal Auditors. Learn about the types of companies that hire for this role and where starting out as an auditor could take your career. Don’t miss this chance to learn about an option you might not have considered before.
Wednesday 3/27 @ 2pm EST:
- Sandra Wiley, Chief Operating Officer at Boomer Consulting
- Sponsored by: Boomer Consulting
- Are you about to start an internship or your first job out of college? Make an unforgettable impression during your first 90 days on the job. This will include proven methods to make a great impact, stand out, and position yourself for a remarkable career.
Thursday 3/28 @ 2pm EST:
The CPA Exam
- Peter Olinto, National Lead Instructor at Becker Professional Education
- Sponsored by: Becker Professional Education
- Are you considering sitting for the CPA Exam but you’re not sure where to start? Becker Professional Education will inform you about all the details - from the application process to the structure of the exam to passing all four parts. Presented by Peter Olinto, National Instructor for Becker’s CPA Exam Review, this live webinar is designed to answer all of your questions and set you on the path to becoming a CPA. One student that attends the webinar will be awarded a half scholarship to Becker’s CPA Exam Review.
Friday 3/29 @ 2pm EST:
Developing Your Personal Brand For Accounting Majors
- Jennifer Warawa, Vice President, Partner Programs & Channel Sales at Sage North America
- Sponsored by: Sage North America
- What you do online will affect you in your future career and job-search prospects because employers use social networks to learn about your potential fit. Hear great tips on how to use social media to help advance your job search and how to prevent disasters as well.
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Manager Partner Programs
Sage North America
Association for Accounting Administration
Senior Marketing Manager
Becker Professional Education
COO & Shareholder
Boomer Consulting, Inc.